Thursday, December 6, 2007

After Much Pushing, Nagging, and Annoying questions...

I have succumbed to pressure and begun to "blog". Not sure about this. All of yours look great and you all seem to have so much to say. I'm not so sure I do! And I am dang sure I don't have time right now. But I can't make myself work on another picture right now. So here I go.

For the first time in married history for me I didn't get my Christmas tree done the day after Thanksgiving. Actually it still isn't done. It is depressing the heck out of me. But I can't work on it when Addie is awake, she undoes everything while I'm doing it. I have to work during her nap time, and at night I am to tired to tackle it!!! Maybe tonight, or maybe I should be doing it instead of this silly blog!!!

I am busy with my photography this season. It's been great but stressful. Everyone wants things in time for Christmas, but forgets the part when I mention the cut off date for placing orders to have prints here in time. So I will spend the next week and half on the computer. One day I will get a decent picture of our family, for now the one you see is the best we can do.

Brannon is in Hog heaven right now because the Dallas Cowboys are doing so well!! Nobody rain on that parade, as is you could!!! I am saving to send him to a season game next year... Ssh nobody tell him! He has completely brain washed Maisie, she even asked to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader this year for Halloween... I finally convinced her to be Tinkerbell... that was a close one!

Addie is...... Addie is Addie! She has started screaming her head off to take naps and go to sleep at night. She will hold on so tight you can completely let go of her and she will literayl crawl up your body! But the good news..knock on wood.. is she went to bed 2 nights in a row without a fit and 2 naps in a row as well.... maybe we're past it!!?? On the flip side, I don't think there is a funnier 18 month old out there. She is a hoot( to steal a world from mom)! Now if we can get her to stop beating up and pulling her sisters hair! She wants to be 5 yrs old so bad.. she does everything Maisie does. It is so cute!!

Maisie is in Kindergarten. She received an award at the assembly a few weeks ago. She was top of her class academically. Proud mommy moment! She loves school. I have kept her home only one day, and you would think the world came to an end because of it. She tried to tell me she was all better, just so she could go! Her second favorite thing is the bus. If we are out running errands and can't make the bus and I need to just drop her at school she is so MAD! She will hardly speak to me! She is a huge help with Addie and is so smart and fun. And as always an easy child!

There is a brief family overview. ... Maybe more to follow. Don't hold your breath!

5 comments:

Tracy Scussel said...

YEAH!!!! I love peeking into people's lives! I am just a natural snoop! There were no pictures on the blog. Like we talked, yours are probably too high a resolution. SOOOOOOOOO glad you are a fellow blogger! Love you....Mom

Tracy Scussel said...

YEAH!!!! I love peeking into people's lives! I am just a natural snoop! There were no pictures on the blog. Like we talked, yours are probably too high a resolution. SOOOOOOOOO glad you are a fellow blogger! Love you....Mom

Anonymous said...

Shut up I can't beleive you are bloggin, you better watch out you could get bit by the blog monster and become one yourself!! Love ya

Anonymous said...

Pictures,pictures,pictures!!!! (get a cheap camera, they take way less time to download!!)

Cassie said...

Glad your bloggin! We can't wait to see you in 7 days!