Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter






I'm slacking I know. But finally my camera, me and the computer are all in the same room and I have a little time to get something done. Easter was quite this year, Brannon's parents were going to come but they got sick so they came a different weekend. We decorated eggs, cookies, went to our ward Easter party. We also went to a local nursery for an egg hunt. The girls had a ball!! They even got Cotton candy for free. Addie did not know what to think of the stuff. We did a "fake" Easter egg hunt for the girls in the back yard. Funny how much they loved that. And here is a picture of the dresses I made them this year. Needed to keep things simple, or I wasn't going to be able to get them done. Over all a great holiday and we all had a lot of fun! Wish we had family close by though to enjoy it with!!

No comments: