We wanted to let everyone know we will be blessing Sawyer on October 18th. We would love to have family and friends come but understand that most live far away. We did however want you all to know!!!
Mom my poop looks likes strawberries! Isn't potty training the greatest!
Addieisms...
Yesterday after church Brannon was trying to help Addie get undressed after multiple screams of " I do it!" I heard " I don't ike you dad!" several times!!! She didn't like the way Brannon was helping her get undressed. Soooo strong willed!
6 comments:
He is sooo stinking cute. Can't wait to see him
He is so cute!! I will have to agree with Tanya!! Looks like you are all doing well!!
He is darling! :) I do think he looks like Brannon, but I see the girls in him too- especially the lips! Thanks for posting them.
Hi Tam! About time I catch up with you. I am so glad I decided to give you a call. Your kids are so darling! Merry Christmas.
You have the most beautiful babies! I hope that mine and Casey's turn out as beautiful as yours. Hope all is going well with you.
Ryanne
Tammy I need more pictures of this little guy no presure.
Post a Comment