Friday, January 4, 2008

It's A New Year! Can't decide if I'm ready!!

Welcome to the new year. Like I said, can't tell if I am ready. I need the world to slow down for a few minutes so I can catch up. Then I will be ready. I think that philosophy falls into the grass is greener theory. But never the less it's what I need. I just can't seem to get my feet under me and get everything done each day that I need to, and here I sit typing away at this silly blog thing. Who created this thing anyway??

We are home, and unpacked. What a wonderful time we had in Montana!! Nana's and Papa's are the best!! But we are very grateful to have Addie's bed back so that she will sleep better, aka we all sleep better. Maisie has to wait not to patiently for a whole day for our boxes of Christmas things to arrive. I thought she was going to crawl the walls! Like the million things we brought back in the car weren't enough!

I am hoping all who read survived and enjoyed there holidays as well. We got to go to an adult New Years party this year, don't get to excited that just means no kids..... but to a stay at home mom that means freedom! We had a great time. We have been getting to know a few more couples in our ward. I love listening to people talk about their history's.... I always wonder what brings different people to where they are at any given time. It fascinates me.

1 comment:

Tracy Scussel said...

Now that you are all settled in........pictures? Love ya.Mom