

I'm bad, I know, time to update this stupid blog. And I have pictures to do it with!!!
First up.... Maisie lost 2 teeth in the last 2 weeks!!! I had to whip out a toothfairy pillow in a day while she was at school so that she would have one to put her tooth in right away. These things are very important to Maisie. Mom made such cute ones for us when we were little I wanted her to have one. I just didn't think she would need it so young!!
Second up.... A few weeks ago I was getting the girls dressed for the day and there was a laundry basket full of clean clothes in my room needing to be put away. Addie went digging in it and brought me her puffy slip and her pink slippers (who am i kidding everything is pink in this house). She put them in my lap. I laughed and said no Addie we need to wear real clothes today it's cold. I tried to show her pants and a shirt, she kept sticking the slip in my face. Finally she got mad and threw the slippers at my head. I couldn't stop laughing. 20 month olds are not suppost to have opintions about there clothes. So we compromised, I let her wear the slip and slippers, she had to put a long sleeve shirt and tights on under. She wore it all day. Even to the bus stop!! I had fun explaining that one to Bran when he got home!!!
Third up.... We are up to our eyeballs in snow!!! Boise is in some kind of "banana belt" they say so our weather is milder compared to the rest of the state. Not so this winter. We have had 2 snow days at school. Church was canceled today, and nobody around here can drive in this stuff! We rarely have snow that lasts longer then a day!! Now we are shoveling and trying to find a place to sled! And the counties can't deal with the snow, they don't have enough plows or sanders to make a dent!! I have been seeing regular City trucks full of sand and men with shovels spreading sand at intersections. Poor suckers.



2 comments:
Yeah for the update!!! LOVE the pictures...I want more!!! Addie is sooo big wow!! Love you.
So glad you updated. Now I need to get to work. Such a cute picture of Maisie and Addie. It's so much fun to look into your day to day lives like this..I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GIRLS BLOG! You have more snow than we do, I think!
Post a Comment