Sunday, April 13, 2008

Easter and all it brings!







Well HI, guess I have been a little bit late in getting this all up, but things have been really busy around here! Mom and Dad came for a wonderful visit, I am not sure if they thought so. Poor Dad painted for 2 days and then rotatiled my backyard. Yuck... I think they were ready to head home to their own beds!! We really enjoyed having them, the girls loved it and keep asking when Nana and Papa are coming again to live. Notice live not visit! Unfortunately I didn't take pictures, leave it to me to not!!! I kicked myself about an hour after they left that we had none of everyone together!!! We celebrated Maisie's birthday with cake and presents while they were here, went to Chucky Cheeses and ate very terrible pizza, did a lot of hanging out and just enjoying each other!! We also got our trampoline up so that was super fun!!

Easter was wonderful.... The girls went to a Easter egg hunt sponsored by the Fire Dept. They are wearing there Dallas Cowboy hats a friend online knitted for me! Bran puts them on the girls when ever he can!! Easter morning was quite, just the girls with their baskets then off to church. We went to some friends house for Easter dinner. That was nice, making the whole big dinner for 2 and a half people stinks. The girls are wearing Easter dresses I made, I am really proud of these ones. They took over 20 hours combined to make. Not sure why but they ended up being really hard!! But I love them and they are so cute in them. Every time I needed Addie to try hers on to measure the length or something, we literally had to pry her out of it kicking and screaming!!! She loves wearing that dress!!!! Like Hope she loves skirts and dresses!!

Recapping the last month. Maisie was in the top 5 again for her kindergarten class this semester! Yay!! Brannon turned 34 on April 11Th. And yes he is very sensitive about his age! We have started the backyard sprinkler system! Woot, here comes the a backyard!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you only update your blog once a month, you are too darn bust sewing dang cute dresses.They are so great, way to go you little seamstress you...(again...did we come from the same genes?)

Cassie said...

Very Very CUTE! not only the dresses but your sweet little girls too. :) Love the wall of art Maisie is probably so proud.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! New pictures! They are so cute. Love the pink. I'll have to send the girls some GB stuff just to get a rise out of Brannon. Love the pix.