

For those who have been to our house you have probably noticed in out pantry one wall is covered with artwork from Maisie. In one of her Pre-schools last year was an art school so she came home with stuff every day!! Sometimes 3-4 things a day. The teacher gave us a great idea to display it for a while, then take a picture, to save and scrapbook, then chuck the stuff. Well that plan worked really good until we told Maisie it was time to take things down and chuck. She being the sensitive little soul she is cried her eyes out!! So the stuff stayed for another year!!!!!!!!!!! Finally mom had it and said pick your 4 favorites, and help me take it down. Luckily K-garden, or age has helped her gain perspective about art work, so it went well this time. We took pictures which you see here and we kept a few. Now she thinks we are going to fill it up with new things!! Kids probably right! I get grief from other parents who see it becasue there kids complain that they don't have art walls at home too!! I get a laugh out of that, but tell them at least your laundry room doesn't make you dizzey!



1 comment:
I love it! I wish i could see your panrty, and laundry room. I would just love to come see you!
Post a Comment