Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reno!






We went to Reno to visit Grandpa Vern and Grandma Nancy Memorial Day weekend. We had a wonderful time!!! The girls love great grandpa and grandma, and they got spoiled terribly!!! Tons of new toys, clothes and new matching dresses! And the best part lots of love!! We all went to Circus Circus to see some shows and play some games in the Midway, it was lots of fun. I haven't been since I was really little and Brannon had never been. The girls were fascinated by the contortionist and awed by the girls on bikes! We spent lots of hours talking and playing. The girls love their Dog, Libby and their cat, Catmando,(I think that's her name!) We enjoyed ourselves so much and love visiting them!! Reno is about 6.5 hours southwest from us so getting there isn't to bad! We loved our visit and can't wait to go back again!!!

No comments: