Thursday, June 5, 2008

We have grass, and a garden!



So the grass is coming in!! YA!! And so are the weeds! Boo! They tell us to leave them alone and when the grass gets a little older to use a spray and kill them then.... I want to go and pull them all out now!! But that will disrupt the grass roots. blah blah. The girls can not wait until it is ok to run and play on the grass. Me too! I also put in a garden this year. It is 22ft by 18ft. and it too is full of weeds, I swear all I do is weed that thing!! We also put in 30 ft of raspberry bushes! They probably won't produce this year, but hopefully next year we will have lots of raspberries!!! It is all helping to keep me very busy!! If I don't get a stinking ton of vegetables I am going to cry!

No comments: