Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday Blues

I admit it I am having seriously bad moments thinking I am going to be 30 years old in a few days and that my baby is going to be 7 years old!! I tease Brannon all the time about how old he is, because he is so grumpy about his age. Now I am beginning to understand his mood. And to top it all off, it really never feels like a birthday for me because I'm always doing stuff for Maisie. Wow, is that a poor me moment or what! Well anyway, I just finished printing Maisie party invites. I made her narrow the list down to 15 girls!! It was 28! I told her I just could not handle that many little ones, and I don't think my parents could either!! Mom and Dad are coming this weekend!!! That is a great bonus!! The girls really miss Nana and Papa!! So Maisie has decided to have a Heart party. So I spent hours today running around looking for clearance Vday stuff to use, and picking up Vday fabric to make these really cute purses for the party favor. Why I can't just stuff some stuff in a plastic bag I do not know, got to do something fun that will eat up my time and stress me out!! So there it is my grumpy mood in print for all to see. I do understand I do this to myself!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

The party is going to be great, you are a wonderful Mama.

Anonymous said...

YOU are old! Gosh...I forgot that! Oh Tammy how I miss the little things about you!
Riki

Tracy said...

Love the blog! I just caught mine up today...can't wait to see you this week end! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAy!! Love Mom

Dean Family said...

i finally found your blog, through Melissa's that is! how sad is that! :)