Monday, April 6, 2009

Daady is finally home!!


Bran got home this weekend from being in Arkansas for 2 weeks. I am way out of practise at having him gone. The girls and I went to the airport to get him and then of course daddy was in charge of everything bedtime related the rest of the evening. I was useless as far as they were concerned!! Sounds like they were sick of me or something!! He was so patient, even though he had had about 3 hours of sleep the night before, he did storey, teeth, PJ's and snuggled them into bed. The girls are so excited to have him home!! So is the Mommy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad he is back.. You have a blog...how have I missed this. Glad to see I am not the only one with strong willed daughters. :O)

Tracy said...

It's always nice to have them home....I've gotten worse as the years go by about missing Dad. Isn't that backwards?? Love you..Mom