












After 10 days of inactive labor I was induced on July 16th at 7am. I was dilated to a 4 when we got there. I got my wonderful epidural and started pushing at 12. Sawyer was born at 12:39. Only 5 hours of labor for which I am very grateful. I jokingly asked my Dr if we needed to repeat the process a few times to get to 20 hours like my other labors!! I loved my Dr. She is a sweet soft spoken women who cracked me up when I was pushing because she was encouraging me in this super sweet voice and so calmly!!! Sawyer weighed 8 lbs 8 oz. 21 and a 1/4 inches long. 13 and 3/4 inch head. It took us until an hour before we left the hospital to decide on his name. Man that part stresses me out! We hope we got his name right. Poor Addie has a hard time remembering it because she thought we were going to do Makoy. The girls are great with him. Addie was a little hesitant at first. She told us she couldn't hold him because her hands were to small. Once we explained to her how to hold him she loves to now!!! Sawyer is a typical baby, who eats every 2 to 3 hours. Nights are rough like they are supposed to be right now. Learning to get us all out the door on time is coming along. He doesn't mind his car seat which is a good thing because of how long we have to travel. Addie and Maisie went to Montana with Nana and Papa for a week after they left here. They had a ball and miss them like crazy!! Mom and Dad where here and helped a ton like usual!! Dad painted stripes in Sawyers nursery and they cleaned the entire house. Mom helped me organize the studio, again. And then there is all the wonderful cooking from Dad! Cassie, Ricki, Justin, and Jessica came down as well. Very fun for the cousins to see each other. It was great to see Ricki and Cassie again. We sure miss everyone!!! Brannon's parents came for a few days this last week. Great to see them. The girls had a wonderful time with them. Over all we have been pleasantly busy and doing well. Sorry for taking so long to get pictures up. In no particular order here are some pictures of at the hospital, dr appointments, and cousins!



4 comments:
Congrats!! He's perfect and I LOVE the name!! You two sure make such beautiful children!! So happy to see the pictures!
Yeah!!! He's here!!I'm glad you got some pictures up. Love you!
Finally! I've been dying to see him! :) Everyone looks well. Of course you look all made up to have a baby! lol I miss that little Addie like crazy. Don't forget to update, he'll change so quickly! Miss you.
I am dissapointed. I thought you would name him DALLAS After our favorite TEAM. (this is Annikans mom)
Post a Comment