
When we were kids one of the funest things I remember doing is building a fort inside. Chad and I would make asome ones where we took the dining room table chairs, and every available blanket. I also remember playing Man From Snowy River.... thats off the subject... anyway. Maisie loves making forts. So We have helped her make one in the corner of the living room. She loves sleeping in there, she even set up the portable dvd player. She has dishes, shelves, you name it. She quite literaly has set up house. We laughingly call it Fort Williams. It has actually been up for a few weeks now. Not sure how we are going to break it to her that it eventually needs to come down. As long as It isn't in my way, and she keeps her room clean it can stay for a while. Only a kid once. Addie love it in there too.



4 comments:
Fun, Fun! Sounds just like Maisie! Love the tutu....Such girlie, girls.. Love you....Mom
way better mom than me!!
Hey, I havn't talk to you in a while. Hope all is well. Think about you guys often. Love all the pictures. I think we still made forts (more like hidding places) even into are teens:) Love Ya
Yeah! Good pictures. I love that tutu idea, you martha stewart! I loved making forts! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment