

I hesitate to post about this because I know the 5 people who read this already think I'm crazy, and this will probably cement that opinion. But I wanted to post about something that makes me insanely happy, like Tanya's orderly happy world!
I cloth diaper, not the old school 1950 cloth diapering, hip, cute cloth diapering. I LOVE it!! Yes I have to wash them, No they don't leave poo in my washing machine, no the house doesn't smell like pee/poo. I put them, after they have been used, in a pail, with a lid, that is lined with a washable bag. I have been cloth diapering now for almost a year. Addie has recently started to outgrow her first diapers, so I hit the internet in search of new ones. They all came in the mail this week. Hence the phrase fluffy mail. On websites were cdiapers post and chat they always refer to the diapers in the mail that way. It made my week. I love my new ones. Most are a brand called Fuzy bunz. I have some Houte Pockets, Happy Hineys, Pocket Change, Swaddlebees.... pretty fun names. They are pocket diapers, meaning I put a insert made out of absorbent material into the diaper between the outershell and the inerliner. Addie loves her diapers, we do have disposables in the house for babysitters, and daddy when he doesn't feel up to it(his choice). If I ask Addie to go get a diaper she brings me her cloth, even though she can get the disposables too. So as you can see from the picture cloth diapers are bulkyer then disposables, so we are always patting that big bum and calling her are badonka bum! There I have convinced you I am all crazy. To bad I love it!!



4 comments:
LOVE< LOVE< LOVE the picture of the girls....Do I get one????
Cute diapers....My how things have changed.....In the "old" days we just had white ones with plastic colored pants over top.....amazing...disposables were just coming out and they were waaaaaay too expensive!
Dude... you blogged diapers. I love it. For the record, I don't think you are wierd... I would use another word... something closer to unique :) Cute, cute, cute
Oh dear lord I've lost you...
Love you!!!
Honestly were we raised in the same house...and are your trying for mother of the year...enough alrady...first permanent blanket forts and now cloth diapers....give it up already!!! You are great...I love it!!
Post a Comment