

Well as fun as the reunion was, coming home was not! We all came home with the flu and proceeded to puke at varying intervals, and all together one awful night! Addie, Maisie and I all had sinus infections. Addie had been sick for almost 2 weeks, and we had had her into the doctor, 3 times when they finally admitted her to the hospital. She was just to dehydrated to get caught back up on her fluids. Come to find out she also had a bladder infection. ouch! She lost 4 lbs is 3 days and was scaring me with all her laying around. She wouldn't do anything. So we spent 3 long days and 2 even longer nights at our wonderful (snort) local hospital. The hot pink and purple thing on her arm is the way they secure the iv. She tried to take me out a few times with it, just to let me know she was not happy about being there! Addie is doing tons better now and is back to getting into everything she can reach. By the way all those at the reunion who offered to take Maisie for us, we may take you up on that!!! She is wearing me out! If you have never had a baby in a hospital, thank heaven, it sucks and it's horrible to see your baby poked and prodded! We were so grateful to get Addie home. It has been a long month!! But we are off to MT soon and can not wait to see my parents and have some down time!!



3 comments:
How are you guys doing now?? I hope you guys are all feeling better!! I bet it was hard to see little Addie in that hospital bed!
Hope you are all doing well!!!
So sorry to see Addie in the hospital, I love looking at your blog, and seeing all of the pictures. I Miss you guys...love you.
Okay missy--I just found your blog on someone elses blog-from someone elses blog-from someone elses blog--yes I was blog stalking! :) You better start blogging more as that is how I keep up on whats going on with everyone now that we are "quarantined" with our twins! It was soooo great to see you this summer when we were in Boise at the hospital. Your girls are soooo adorable and BIG! Next time you are over in our neck of the woods--call me and we will get together with everyone! We jsut moved into our new home in Blackfoot. You can check out our blog anytime! Love ya!
Post a Comment