Saturday, May 2, 2009

Diapers Diapers Diapers!

My ward enrichment had a money saving class a few weeks ago and we talked about cloth diapers. There was surprisingly a lot of interest in them and now a group of gals are wanting to get some made. Since I make all mine now and have the things to do them my friend Michelle and I are going to be making upwards of 70 diapers over the next little while!! It is so fun to see others loving cloth diapering as much as I do!! So this weekend I have spend hours on the computer looking for the best prices to buy all the fabrics needed to make them and wow what a chore!! I think I almost have it all figured out now and can't wait tell it all gets here!

Brannon had drill this weekend and also had to go to a Military Ball in Twin Falls tonight. Loads of fun for him so we haven't and won't see him much this weekend.

The best part of my weekend is my friend Heidi from Pocatello was over. Her son Trayton was at State Little Guy wrestling! The girls and I went Friday night to watch him and for a little while today. Boden stayed with us for the day and showed Maisie how to play all kinds of new games on the computer!! She has the cutest boys. They are so loving and well mannered!! I miss their whole family and love when we get to spend time together, even if its not all that much!! Heidi and Jason will always be some of our best friends, and Heidi is truly a kindred spirit for me and I love her dearly! FYI, she is pregnant to.. bit of an ups but I couldn't be more excited!! She is 17 weeks and will find out what she is having in a few more weeks!!

Addie went potty 2 times today!! She told me at the restaurant and after her bath that she needed to go and she did!!! I hope this lasts!! Ready for her to be potty trained!!!

Addie went to an Ear/nose/throat specialist this week and will be getting her tonsils out as soon as our insurance approves it all. We're glad they are coming out because we know she will be healthier this way but I totally dread the experience. I hate seeing my babies hurt and this is going to be a dussy of a hurt!

I am officially rambling and need to go to bed. Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one is that creative up here! Dang girl. Tell Maisie that I am doing fine in montana! Love you guys and THANK GOD I am not there to deliver you! hahahahaha