I have lists for everything. No joke, my Mother taught me well. One of the lists is a to do before baby comes list and it is scaring the snot out of me. It includes painting 3 different rooms, moving and combing both girls bedrooms, sewing a nursery up, potty training, moving Addie out of the crib, getting rid of Addie's binky, spring clean house, get a garden in, yard sale, paint a dresser, move spare room to new room....etc..... Every time I look at it I want to crawl in bed. And I just don't have the get up and go I need.
We did however begin one of these items. We took Addie's binky away on Monday. Fell asleep OK but woke up several times and ended up in bed with us... AKA no sleep for me. Last night went beautifully. But.... she won't take naps now! I don't know what to do. Any suggestions. She is currently in her crib laughing her head off about something! On an exciting note, she has been going potty in the toilet 3-4 times a day lately... lets hope for more soon!
Addie is scheduled to have her tonsils out a week from tomorrow. 2 days before her birthday. Kind of brutal but I'm hoping she won't remember that for long. They keep warning us she is going to be a sick little girl for a few days. We still remember Maisie's tonsil surgery. I hope we're ready.
September: in pictures
10 years ago



3 comments:
yikes,,,, that is quite a list. Good luck with that!!!
Good Job on the Binky!! let the naps go...she's going to be 3, dont fight her. but then again, you gotta do what keeps you sane! :)
You are incredible sweety, but remember it's okay to hang up put the Superwoman cape sometimes too. I love you, but nothing is more important than taking care of you and the little man. Focus on one thing a day, or week, and they will start to complete themselves.You and Brannon will get it done, but we have to be patient with some things, and other times we have to accept the job they do even if we had done it differently. Just say some prayers and stay focused on 1 thing at a time. I love you Miss, and I'll be there any time to spread my magic cleaning fairy dust around.
Em
Post a Comment