Monday, May 11, 2009

No joke!

From my previous post you can tell I have been a little stressed out about getting some things done with Addie. Well I love this girl. Taking the binky away has been fine, she hasn't asked for it once. Naps are still a pot shot but that's ok. She is pretty sweet even when she is tired. On Tuesday she put on panties and has been wearing them ever since with only 2 accidents. Even to church and out shopping!! I can't believe she did it all by herself. She has even been in bed and called for us that she needs to go, and she has, not just a get out of bed tactic! Then... yesterday she was literally falling asleep on the potty so Bran took her upstairs to take a nap, she asks to sleep in Maisie's bed. Brannon put her in their thinking she would never stay let alone actually fall asleep. Well she did, took the first nap all week and stayed in the bed. Then she asked to sleep in the bed last night we thought what the heck give it a try. She stayed in bed and went to sleep!!! I love it when my kids are easy and just do things themselves!!! So Maisie is now in the guest room until we get the bunk beds bought and up.. She loves that and we are going to roll with Addie in Maisie's bed to see how it goes!! This is 3 huge stresses for me maybe done with!!!! Ya for answered prayers! I really have such sweet kids! Who are way to easy most of the time. Not that I am complaining!

No comments: