Friday, August 28, 2009

It has started!



I tried..... I didn't do a Dallas Nursery. Much to Brannons disappointment. But one month was all it took to have Sawyer in Dallas clothes!!! We have actually had this little outfit since we found out we were pregnant with Maisie. Being a girl she never wore it! But Sawyer is super cute in it and Brannon is very much in love with it!! I give up. I tell people I am a Dallas fan by marriage. And now that the season has started...... it will never end!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my word, look at those adorable bald heads! He needed a little man so bad! They are so cute together!

Christine said...

I've been DYING to see new pictures of that little guy! I knew I could count on some football ones soon enough! They are so cute together! :)

Tracy said...

Sawyer looks EXACTLY like Brannon! Wow he sure looks cute.

Sandra and Rob said...

I totally support the DALLAS look!!!