Wednesday, March 11, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!



I hope nobody thinks this picture is obscene! I just know there are some out there who are not going to believe we are really having a boy. This is a very girlly household, so we are going to need to man up a bit for our new little man!! Brannon is excited, no jumping up and down, just a big smile! And a little shock. We really thought we were going to have a houseful of girls!! Brannon is such a good girl Daddy. But it will be wonderful for him to have a little guy too! I am a little worried about a boy. I have no ideas for a nursery and girl cloth diapers are so much cuter then boys! Lame I know but that is how my brain is working today. I am very excited though!! Just need to give it all a lot of thought. Any ideas for names and a nursery? And before any of you say it Dallas for a name, and Dallas Cowboy nursery's are out!! To over the top for me. I'm not apposed to a few things but not an entire nursery!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Yea!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! Can't wait to see him!! :-)

Emily said...

I'm So happy for you guys!! You will LOVE having a little man. It's completely different, which is why you needed him! A little Brannon- I can't wait!

Cassie said...

Yep! Sure is a boy I'd say:) Dallas isn't too bad of a name but I would hold off on the nursery. Can't wait to unload all the boy clothes on you. Having both and being the newest w/a baby bins of clothes are taking up alot of room in our garage. 3 bins just for 0-12 months(boy). SO EXCITED for you and your little fam.

Tracy said...

YEAH!!! Love the picture....I like the name you like.....Brannon will be smiling for alooooooong time! Ask Brannon what he thinks about a green/gold/white nursery?

Mel Z La Downs said...

That's awesome. Boys are great?? good luck on the name it's impossible.

Melissa-(bunco melissa)

Cassie said...

Just watched the video...so cute!

Heidi said...

That is for sure a boy...I have seen many of those in the ultrasound, and their is no mistaking! I am so happy for you guys! You will be a great baby boy mamma too! Love you!

Christine said...

Hey! I just heard the news the other day. I'm very excited for the household to house a new baby boy. That should be interesting in your family! :) You'll do just fine. Just don't dress him up like a girl!