
It has been a very busy week for us. We have had not 1 but 4 medical concerns this week. First Addie is sick again and we are working with her regular doctor to get her to a ear, nose and throat specialist to get her tonsils out. What fun! We finally got the results back from Maisie's biopsy on her moles or beauty marks as she calls them. Not good results and we have had to schedule a surgery for April 6 th( i think) to have a pediatric surgeon remove several from her head. She also is going to have to have several others looked at and possibly biopsied too. She is not in love with this at all. We try not to talk about this much because tears inevitably occur! Brannon had surgery on his wrist Friday. He had a ganglion sist on his right wrist that is interfering with blood flow to his hand. They had to put him under and give him a block. The doctor told me they had to really dig around in his bones to get it all out because it had spread out a lot. They also had to mess with his main artery that was in their because it was in the way. So Bran is in a cast and is quite sore. Poor guy!! Amid all this everyone around us has the flu including people who have been watching the girls for us as we have a billion appointments. We are holding our breath that none of us get it. Starting yesterday I began having some painful contractions during church. I talked to an on call dr who said to come in there were more that 6 an hour. I did not want to make a late night trip to Boise to sit in an ER forever so I waited until this morning and called my dr. I went to Boise and they ran a test to see if I am in preterm labor. Thankfully I am not, and I don't have any infections, which was the other concern. They said rest and lots of water. I feel a little drowned right now from all the water I am drinking. Thankfully Bran stayed home today so he could take me to the dr. and I could rest. A sweet friend Michelle brought us dinner!! Lucky us she is a great cook!! It is weeks like this one that I am truly grateful for wonderful friends who help, love and support our family. Not having family around really sucks and having great friends means the world to us!! So thank you all who have called, and helped! We really appreciate all of you!!



3 comments:
Love you!
OK....That's it!!! No more "stuff" for awhile. Let's just get a healthy baby and no sick kids for awhile! Love you....Mom
Your family is a mess! I am glad you all are alright. It was great talking to you the other night...call anytime!
Riki
Post a Comment