
Maisie came home from school on St. Patricks day wanting to trap a leprechaun! What was I supposed to say??? She built 2 different ones and bated them with shinny pennies. She washed them and everything because leprechauns like shinny things. She really wanted to sleep on the floor by them so she would know if any came and if she got any. Obviously that was a big no. So at 2 am I went downstairs to check on the traps and those sneaky little leprechauns got the money and left little green foot prints all over my tile too!! Maisie bolted out of bed and ran downstairs in the morning and was so disappointed that she didn't catch any. I had to explain that they are tricky and fast! And that they only come once a year. She wanted to leave the traps out for a few more days. She is so cute and fun, and comes up with the most creative things!!



1 comment:
This is so adorable!!! Love the pj's as well!!! If I ever get around to having kids, I may be hassling you for something adorable!!!
Hope you are all feeling better!!!
Post a Comment