

I have an odd way of doing things I know. I can't do certain things until certain others are done first. The order may not make since to most but it is the way my brain works. If I don't do it a certain way I just end up with unfinished projects and a mess. So having said that, one of my need to do is move the girls into the quest room. I can't begin to gut the guest room/craft room until I have found bedding that I like for the girls. I can't deal with to many rooms torn up at once. And since I am going to paint once I have the room empty the bedding is a must so I know what to paint. Keeping up....
Well I finally found the bedding!! It had to be something fun and colorful, something the girls would like but not be to little girlish so it could stay in their room for awhile, and of course affordable. Have a baby on the way you know. I finally found duvet covers at Bed Bath and Beyond on Saturday and I am so excited! The girls love it, its fun, old enough, and was on clearance!!!! So now I just have to decide how to paint the room and I can start gutting the spare room!! And to top it all off, some very sweet YW from my ward heard I was going to be doing some painting and stopped by Sunday to offer their help!!! O ya! Life is good.
And to top everything off I finally found the fabrics I like for a blanket for baby boys nursery! I already know what I want to do paint wise in his room but I can't do that until the girls room is done and they are moved into it. That funny brain thing again.
So as you can read things are finally falling into place to get some things done around here! But for now I need to get off the computer to run my errands, and get home so I can get my garden planted!



1 comment:
cute, cute, cute, Tammy! Be sure to post pics of the rooms when you get them all complete! Don't overdo it girl! Do you have a name for the babe yet?
Post a Comment