Because there was too much to take to Reno we opened some stuff before we left! The girls thought that was a great idea! Thanks family, we loved everything!!!!!
Getting ready for Sunday before xmas is work for me. Curlers into squirmy little girls hair! Finishing up dresses, and of course getting out the door in time! But I love making their dresses and these ones turned out cute if I do say so myself! Addie did wear that crown to church, we got it off her when we sat down. Finally! That was one wicked battle! She has a mind and a will of her own!



6 comments:
Tammy, Love all the pictures. Glad you had a great holiday. We sure do miss you all.
Yay...Yay....yay... SOOOO glad you posted all those pictures...I love seeing your girls...Thanks
Hey Tammy!! Love the pictures! So great to see your family is doing so well! And I love, love, love the girls' holiday dresses! You do an amazing job!!
Yeah, I finally got to check it out!!! Way to go Miss, I'm so proud of you!
I love you tons!!
Em
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BLOGGING AGAIN. LOVE THE PICS OF THE GIRLS....LOVE THE CROWN...SOOOO ADDIE!
You finally put up new pictures....I am so happy! I love to see and hear about your family...The dresses are beautiful. Super duper mom.
Post a Comment