Maisie had a lead role in her xmas musical program this year. She was the littlest tree in the Littlest Tree Program! She had a solo and everything. They did the show for the school one day and twice for parents the next day. Choked me right up watching my baby sing like that!!! Her music teacher found me after the first program and said she wanted to shake my hand, she said she has never know a child to be so fearless on stage at such a early age. She said Maisie is always on pitch and has such a clear little voice! Everyone loved her, I mean the program! Bran took the day off to watch her too. We couldn't be more proud of how grown up she is getting and how well she did!! And the funny thing is Maisie doesn't think anything of it! A few months ago she and I say a primary song in sacrament together. I got chocked up halfway threw and couldn't keep singing. Maisie looked at me and I nodded my head for her to keep singing, she finished clear as a little bell and without a single missed note. The song was The Hearts of The Children.... beautiful message there! So sorry I could not get the video to upload!!! Been waiting for it for days???!!!
September: in pictures
10 years ago



1 comment:
Whoooa....I cried just hearing about that. That is so special that the two of you can do that together. I loved hearing her sing her tree part at our house. She really is something special huh!
Post a Comment