Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Ok so word has gotten out. Mostly because my Mom posted it within minutes of finding out on her blog! I am pregnant. 15 weeks tomorrow. So you know, I don't glow, I puke. This is not one of the best times of my life, that comes after labor and delivery. No we don't care if its a boy or another girl. House of females is fine with both of us. I have decided me and pregnancy are like oil and water, we just don't mix. My poor Dr. says it's going to be a long 5 months. I am due July 23rd but am planning to be induced a week or so early. As you can tell reading between the lines.... this is a tough thing for me. So any prayers you want to send my way I won't complain! I am very excited to be having another baby though all things considered!! Addie says its a boy and she has a baby in her belly now too. Maisie says girl. Boys are the icky thing that chase her at school. She is so not interested in having one at home. Brannon is excited, he has been deployed for this part of both my last 2 pregnancys, so he is seeing a whole new side of me. I am grateful beyond words to have him home. He is a HUGE help!! Like always.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats!! Very exciting news!! We will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers for an easy pregnancy!!!

Heidi said...

I am so happy for you guys....I wish I was there to help you...sniff sniff.

Tracy said...

Love the picture! Just checking blogs....a little slow. Hope you are feeling better today...love ya,,,mom

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy for you guys. sorry it's taken me so long to respond. I am always thinking of you all!
Love you