Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Awhile back Addie got into some green nail polish. Needless to say it got everywhere on my carpet. This is at the top of the stairs. I set to work cleaning it and Addie, being Addie had to lend a helping hand. She scrubbed at the floor with me for an hour. The funny part is she sang "Its a Hard Knock Life" from Annie the whole time. We almost wet ourselves laughing!! She and Maisie had been watching that movie a lot lately or something. Poor quality picture, its from Brannon's phone. I wasn't in the mood to whip out a camera at the time.

3 comments:

Emily said...

They always look so adorable cleaning up their messes, it makes it seem as if it almost didn't happen!

Anonymous said...

i totally would have cried...unless it was on my living room carpet that I hate....then I would have smiled....another reason to replace it!! love the update!

Unknown said...

Hey! I found you through emilys blog - and we met at her bday dinner at red robin. Just thought id pop in and see how your pregnancy was going ( Im EXACTLY the same oil/water scenario, so no judgement here if you have spent the past 4 months in tears!!!!) Your girls are super super cute!!! I cant wait to see what #3 is!